Gynecomastia Surgery in Delhi NCR, Gurgaon, Haryana
W Pratiksha Hospital, in Gurgaon has emerged as one of the leading hospitals in the management of Gynecomastia (Male Breast Enlargement) surgery due to it’s modern infrastructure, dedicated team and affordable treatment rates.
Gynecomastia Surgery or male breast enlargement is a common problem among males and can occur due to various causes like:
- - Drug intake like steroids, diuretics, etc
- - Liver disease
- - Testicular problems
- - Klinefelter’s syndrome
- - Rarely due to testicular, kidney or adrenal cancers
However, in most patients “breasts like women” or gynecomastia occurs without any well defined cause.
This problem can occur anywhere between 12-60 years of age and requires a proper work-up before treatment.
Dr. Rohan Khandelwal has more than 6 years experience in operating Gynecomastia patients in Delhi NCR and he specializes in scar-less management of male breast enlargement.
- Common methods used to cure Gynecomastia are:
- - Liposuction
- - Excisional surgery
- - Combined suction lipectomy with gland excision
The above mentioned method is used according to the cause and the extent of the problem through which it is caused.
- - Healthy individuals who do not have a life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- - Men in whom this condition cannot be corrected through alternative medical treatments
We here at Breast Health & W Pratiksha Hospital try to improve your body image by doing a scar less surgery for Gynecomastia, so that you can be confident about your body image and appearance.